The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Depending on the mode my front left day runner does not illuminate. I’ve checked the fuse and it’s fine. Changed the bulb completely and checked for loose wires. Still doesn’t work. What can I check/try next?

·
Registered
348 Posts
If still under warranty I would recommend letting Nissan figure it out. Especially since you have already done the basics and still the same end result. At this point it could be just about anything. Don't allow yourself to fall into that rabbit🕳

·
Registered
8 Posts
So what you’re seeing here is a burnt out bulb. So the Drls are individual bulbs, the fog lights have their own individual bulbs. So I’m guessing your fog lights are fine, your left DRL is out.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Information from your Nisan Owners Manual....Note...YOU have DRL type A

2-38 Instruments and controls:
DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS (DRL) SYSTEM (Type A) (if so equipped) The Daytime Running Lights (DRL) portion of the fog light assembly automatically illuminates when the engine is started with the parking brake released. The DRL operate with the headlight switch in the OFF position. Turn the headlight switch to the position for full illumination when driving at night. (The DRL will turn off.) If the parking brake is applied before the engine is started, the DRL do not illuminate. The DRL illuminate once the parking brake is released. The DRL will remain on until the ignition switch is placed in the OFF position. It is necessary at dusk to turn the headlight switch ON for interior controls and switches to illuminate, as those remain OFF while the switch is in the OFF position.

8-28 Do-it-yourself:
Shows what bulb you need and how to change it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts