The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry to post this but i am just excited on how well the FIRST thing i have painted on my car, turned out. as u 2.5 w/out the foglight owners know, there are those caps there that are that weird grayish color......i have silver and it looked really cheap so today i was cleanin' my car and happened to find a can of silver metallic paint so i said, why not, and sprayed em...they look great and it makes the car look sportier w/ them being silver and my car being silver too....sorry if this isn't important to most of u, i'm sure it isn't, but it's my first painting mod so i'm excited.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, well after i got outa school at 12 i wandered around CSF, right down the street from Fullerton JC (where i attend)...i met some high school homiez there and am SO JEALOUS at how cool the CSF is....anyway i got home round 3 and did some yardwork(yeah)<---sarcasm......then i cleaned my car and found the paint. all in all it was aight

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
was sposed to, will call my friend right now and find out...thanks for reminding me, if it's fixed i will post pics from his computer tomorrow...know any nice places to take pics of my car...i don't wanna go to wherever Shiz went, that's too far...i have a lot of extra time tomorrow so i may just drive around till i find a good setting

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i almost painted my cup holder door.....i was lookin' around tryin' to find stuff to paint after i painted the foglight things....i found that ugly thing stickin' out the bottom of the car in the back right behind the bumper, i painted that silver....it was black

·
For me to poop on!
227 Posts
Hmmm. Found the next cheap mod for my car until I put in some OEM foglights in the future.

Do you know off the top of your head what brand spray paint it was and what the color on the can said?

Thanks!

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
naw don't know it was sittin' in my garage, maybe i should go check...........................................................................................................................................................................back, the brand is Krylon and it says METALLIC enamel paint....a pic of picture frame and a chair then underneath the pic it says Bright Metallic Finish/Dries Fast........................keep in mind i just found it layin' in my garage....at first i thought it was just gonna make them shiny but silver was in it too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts