The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, the season is upon us. We usually eat snacky stuff on game day, especially if partying with friends. So, what do you guys eat? Any must haves? Post em up, with recipe if possible. Always lookin for new stuff. I'll start with this for now, will add to later.

Hot Sausage Dip

1 roll hot sausage
1 lb. Velveeta
1 can cr. of mushroom soup
1 small jar mushrooms-chopped
As many diced jalapenos (kind in jar) as wanted, or leave out if you no likey. (recipe called for 2)

Cook and crumble sausage. Add all to crock pot, heat til melted, keep on low. Dip with plain tortilla chips. Enjoy.

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
1. SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS
2. WINGS
3. FRIED RICE - JUST KIDDING

3. BEER - those mini-kegs is good... if not... then Budweiser - NO LIGHT BEERS
4. CHIPS and SOUR CREAM AND ONION DIP
5. PIZZA
6. 5 Foot Hero half america and half italian
7. POTATO SALADS - at least 3 different kinds
8. HOT DOGS - always fun to watch the women eat em during half time - its like we half our own half time show
9. Fruits
10. Pepto Bismol

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
lizzy494 said:

yes... for football sunday- I'd like to lick you up and down while watching my Giants fall to the Eagles... I believe this is the only way I can cope with their inevitable loss.

·
How now brown cow?
3,865 Posts
lizzy494 said:
OK, the season is upon us. We usually eat snacky stuff on game day, especially if partying with friends. So, what do you guys eat? Any must haves? Post em up, with recipe if possible. Always lookin for new stuff. I'll start with this for now, will add to later.

Hot Sausage Dip

1 roll hot sausage
1 lb. Velveeta
1 can cr. of mushroom soup
1 small jar mushrooms-chopped
As many diced jalapenos (kind in jar) as wanted, or leave out if you no likey. (recipe called for 2)

Cook and crumble sausage. Add all to crock pot, heat til melted, keep on low. Dip with plain tortilla chips. Enjoy.
I have this all the time!!! Good stuff.

You forgot to add "1 full roll of toilet paper" and "1 free bathroom"

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Back to business.

Daffodil Dip

1/2 c. mayo
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. chopped parsley, or about 1-2 tsp. dry
1 clove garlic, minced (i use more)
dash pepper
1 hard boiled egg

Cut egg in half, chop white and yolk, seperately
Mix other ingredients, add egg white. Put in dish, sprinkle yolk over top. Serve with wheat thins. This suff is addictive.

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
FINE!!!

anyways - it is imperative that all Football Sundays have this one things! It is..........

Cheese Doodles - The crunchy kind!

1,407 Posts
Salad, salmon steak and steamed asparigus.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts