The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They are in the house!! Hell yeah!! I just saw a listing for them in new sport compact . Nopi has them for the 1993-2000!!! SO ALL U STOP BIATCHIN AT THE NEWBIES ABOUT IT!!!
btw there is also an article about the new SE-r V spec and a 13 second (YES ) Ford Festiva:confused:

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and there is also a 900 hp VW Golf with 45 psi of boost!!

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
looks like we'll need to update the FAQ....

·
Bboy Style
1,593 Posts
YESSSSSS!!! The day has finally come! :D Now it's time to start demanding a nice set of projector's to go with them!

OMG...that 900hp VW, had my jaw dropping straight to the floor. What are these crazy Swed's thinking of!!! LOL

·
good one Fonzie
6,449 Posts
well, I'm not an altezza hatin mofo, but I call bs on this. it may be there, but it's not true...look at what you put, 93-00, well I don't think they'd release them for both 1st and 2nd gen at the same time...and then if they did, it would be 93-01. Not hatin, just being realistic

·
1,894 Posts
Yea, I'm a little skeptical about this too. How many times have we seen things listed for our cars but were in fact still in "production" stages or consideration? I dunno, I'll believe it when I see them. Also freshman had a good point about releasing to both gens at the same time.

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
uhuh yeh eh WHATS UP SHUT UP!!:)

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
uh yea uhhhhhh where the picture at and it doesn't say shit about altezzas just says custom lens that could mean anything find a link with some info and pic the i'll commend you and give you a cookie or something

·
Turbo S13
500 Posts
zEk-sss said:
uh yea uhhhhhh where the picture at and it doesn't say shit about altezzas just says custom lens that could mean anything find a link with some info and pic the i'll commend you and give you a cookie or something
am with you on this one nopi does sell the clear tail lens for the altima and I think that's what there talking about.

·
good one Fonzie
6,449 Posts
ok, not to burst your bubble, but those are clear lenses. for the 93-97 it is clear tails and 98-99 clear corners. they messed up with the 2000 part. That ad was in the first scc I got in Dec 99 when I first got into the scene with my altima. It is not altezzas. BTW, this is not hating on you, but clearing something up. look at the cars listed, some of them don't have altezzas.

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
freshman said:
ok, not to burst your bubble, but those are clear lenses. for the 93-97 it is clear tails and 98-99 clear corners. they messed up with the 2000 part. That ad was in the first scc I got in Dec 99 when I first got into the scene with my altima. It is not altezzas. BTW, this is not hating on you, but clearing something up. look at the cars listed, some of them don't have altezzas.
and once again an ass has been made :p

·
good one Fonzie
6,449 Posts
zEk-sss said:

and once again an ass has been made :p
who? BTW, that wasn't the point of what I posted, I just don;t want newbies or old members to think they are made and then complain when they realize they aren't. I personally want some when they are made, but I need pics first too.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
15,220 Posts
freshman said:

who? BTW, that wasn't the point of what I posted, I just don;t want newbies or old members to think they are made and then complain when they realize they aren't. I personally want some when they are made, but I need pics first too.
I think he meant RichGXE....

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
freshman said:

yea i meant gxe, and i'm not giving anyone a hard time i'm just saying some one was proved wrong and i found it quite funny

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Not to burst all of your bubbles, there are lenses in the same ad that look just like the alty tails, and no they are not the stang ones. besides Nissanlunatic was telling all of u that they will be out in the sept
Here is the pic
You will see stang ones on the left, and altima are either the ones on the right or the ones in the middle
And if I am wrong, oh well , sorry, everyone could make an mistake!! Doesn't matter senior member or newbie.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts