The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For anybody that wants LEDs in there clear or stock lens, NOT PAINTED

95-97 Tail Lights only!

Right now, im looking for someone that will be willing to pay me 20 dollars and there stock tail lights, for 200LED tail lights for there clear lights , heres how it works...
If you dont have a spare, but you want LEDs, the regular price is 30 cents per LED plus 50 dollars for my time
You send me your money order for 20 dollars and the orginal tail lights and your clear tail lights, and i will send it back within 2 days with 200 LEDs , 100 on each one, the whole process takes about 1 week.

The tail lights will look something similiar to this, but alittle more closely together, this setup has only 79 LEDs

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was working on that, but the way the casing is made, its not possible for the whole tail lights, or else I would have it on mine already, I can also do the side marker as well, but the LEDs would be a little more spread apart, you can always pay for more , they cost 30 cents for each one,.

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
that looks weird.....

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
how do we drive w/o tails:confused:

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats simple.....color bulbs, or we can do it one at a time....

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In order to put the circuit board inside, the tail light has to be taken apart, that is, take away the lens...or in other words bake it. and im not sure if i understand what you mean by how clean it is, you cant really see anything inside the lens

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here is the only picture that i have right now, i will take more later today after work.

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nah, just the wires going to the connectors, but yeah the paint will mess up. sorry for that

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Lens has to be clear or stock, and after the circuit is install, the red paint goes on top,

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ive had the idea since my fman year in highschool, but i just put them last year beacuse i barely found where i can get the LEDs, and clearconers is also doing the same thing as me, that pissed me off, my friend told me i should go to court and copyrighted or something so that nobody will steal my idea...but oh well its too ****en late, you go to there website, and they will tell you to send them your stock lamps , but they take like 6 weeks, i take about 2 days max, to make em and send them back.

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
sounds a lil hard to copywrite putting someone elses led's in existing tail lights... thats like trying to copywrite putting hid's in headlights or something.

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i know, but oh well what can i do about it, its like the new honda, got the headlights from the altima, they just get the ideas from each other

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
I want em, i'm gonna send you my tails soon, but erm you might not wanna show it off so much if you dont want people to take "your idea", like take it out your sig maybe? I would be proud to see alty's with it if I came up with it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts