The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have a clue on how much it would be to get a dual exhaust system like this one?...

·
I bent my wookie.
581 Posts
Jolt21 said:
show...i dont care about go....
Man, that's flat out wrong. Uncle Ben will be mighty proud of you if you go through with it, but like djsassan said, you won't have any go to care about.

·
<for hire>
2,769 Posts
drumrwaldo said:

Man, that's flat out wrong. Uncle Ben will be mighty proud of you if you go through with it, but like djsassan said, you won't have any go to care about.
or how about do it for show, but dont attach the second one to your exhaust.. so it's symetrical but not actually a part of your exhaust.. it just looks like it is..

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
to go to the exhaust shop with the mufflers i hand and have them weld it all on with piping and a dual setup, it's gonna be about $200 parts and labor. and that's not counting the price of the mufflers.

have fun, and yeah, absolutely no power

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
Geezus that is a riced up altima....

n u don't lose power..
a couple top notch members out in Cali. n Donnie has duals and reported no power loss...
i've seen Donnie driving n it didn't appear his car was slugish..

i'm guessin' it would only effect back pressure if u had no cat on or did sumthin' dumb like split it way up in the system into two cats ......

the loss of power theory is a myth, at least for the Alty...
maybe smaller engines feel losses... :confused:

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
twofaze said:
Geezus that is a riced up altima....

n u don't lose power..
a couple top notch members out in Cali. n Donnie has duals and reported no power loss...
i've seen Donnie driving n it didn't appear his car was slugish..

i'm guessin' it would only effect back pressure if u had no cat on or did sumthin' dumb like split it way up in the system into two cats ......

the loss of power theory is a myth, at least for the Alty...
maybe smaller engines feel losses... :confused:
If thats true, I would want to do a dual with my bw kit. I don't really like how it has dual exhaust ports but only shows one exhaust

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
assassin said:

or how about do it for show, but dont attach the second one to your exhaust.. so it's symetrical but not actually a part of your exhaust.. it just looks like it is..
that would be a good idea, but if people look closely, i'd have sh!t comin out of only one exhaust..which people would be like...WTF?!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts