The Nissan Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 SE-R, U-12DET swap, used to be nice
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive got this this classic SE-R... I have to sell it. Cant part it out. This car USED to be awesome. It has sat now for 4 years without running. IT LITERALLY NEEDS EVERYTHING. You name it, it probably needs to be replaced. Turbo? You betcha. Engine? You could fix it. Coilovers? Trash. Wheel bearings? Uh huh. Paint? You better believe it. Dash? Yes sir. Seats? Need to be cleaned. It is solid, not super rusty, and could be repaired to its former glory as a corvette, mustang, camaro terrorizing machine for probably $5-7K. Would make a great track car. Im thinking the first $750 with a trailer can take the ole girl, and all of her spare parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 SE-R, U-12DET swap, used to be nice
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for some interest! You are welcome to PM any offer you have and I'll certainly consider it. Please keep in mind, you will need a trailer or some other reasonable-ish way to get her outta here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So ive got this this classic SE-R... I have to sell it. Cant part it out. This car USED to be awesome. It has sat now for 4 years without running. IT LITERALLY NEEDS EVERYTHING. You name it, it probably needs to be replaced. Turbo? You betcha. Engine? You could fix it. Coilovers? Trash. Wheel bearings? Uh huh. Paint? You better believe it. Dash? Yes sir. Seats? Need to be cleaned. It is solid, not super rusty, and could be repaired to its former glory as a corvette, mustang, camaro terrorizing machine for probably $5-7K. Would make a great track car. Im thinking the first $750 with a trailer can take the ole girl, and all of her spare parts.
I’ll buy today if available

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you're still interested in a 91 SER, I'm looking for a new home for mine. Was daily driver until 2018 (and super fun to drive!) when electrical issues forced long-term park (no rear driving/brake lights & headlights remain on after key off). Started tracking down the problem, but just don't have time to work on it. Strong running and good mechanical condition when parked in 2018. Plan for trailer hauling. $1,000 obo. PM with questions (or offer!:)).

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive exterior
Motor vehicle Gas Auto part Automotive exterior Nut

1 - 10 of 10 Posts