The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My 200sx is be relisted due to a Non-paying bidder. Bidding starts at only $100. That's it! The winning bid get's my beloved car! It is a rare Crystal Blue. It only has 54k miles, and is a manual transmission. It is in perfect condition. It has some extras like alarm, tint, spoiler, cd player, rear strut bar, hvac indiglos, crystal clear corners, carbon fiber dash, and projector lights. I also have the 17" hyper silver rims w/ kuhmo tires for an extra $800. The ebay item number is 1854853709. Check it out at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1854853709&rd=1 . If you have any questions,comments, or offers feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at 504-214-0956 or 504-368-5461. Thank you.

Edgar

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Friend....

Works for a shipping company, and can give a deal to anyone wishing to buy the car outside of New Orleans, Louisiana. Just send me your city,state, and zipcode and I can give you a price.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
biddings at $2k

A girl from Miss. called me and has the cash to pay $6800. I'm heading over there tomorrow night. But I''ll keep it on ebay until it's final.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
MAN thats insane, he's getting 6800 cash, and i was offered just $7800 for mine at a frikkin dealer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts