The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm seeling 17 in Enkie MO-4 (chrome) with 215/45/17 toyo they are 4 lug No scratches but a small one due to when it got mounted. And one of the caps gots a small bubble. Comes with the wheel locks and cap locks. Some one please make a REASONABLE offer Serious people please
Rims and tires stay togeather

The picture i got comes from Crazymikes car they are the same rims but my car is black

AIM or Email at [email protected]

Picture

http://www.audioaltima.com/installpics/installAE10.jpg

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zEk-sss said:
those are discontinued also ;)
Is that good or bad?
Yes sir! so they are harder to come by

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bump Bump

G

·
Bump all you losers outta here, I wanna buy these pimp ass wheels. Check this is out bro, I'm a freshman at college and i'll be home for winter break makin bucks...and gettin bucks. So lemme know what I should save up so I can take these off your hands.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
INHONOROFWTC said:
Bump all you losers outta here, I wanna buy these pimp ass wheels. Check this is out bro, I'm a freshman at college and i'll be home for winter break makin bucks...and gettin bucks. So lemme know what I should save up so I can take these off your hands.
Check Your Email

·
Illest in Nebraska
892 Posts
INHONOROFWTC said:
Damn bro, dawg, your gonna be pimpin with those wheels, while you are making bucks, getting bucks, ect. with bucks

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alot of e-mails but no one serious
Anybody ? Its nego

G

·

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
INHONOROFWTC said:
Check your e-mail
I've e-mailed you
Status says "Not yet read"

·
Registered
407 Posts
eBay

You might want to try eBay, i've seen them (about 5 sets) sell for 1100-1300 not even a year ago. Havn't seen any in awhile. Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: eBay

JASON '95 said:
You might want to try eBay, i've seen them (about 5 sets) sell for 1100-1300 not even a year ago. Havn't seen any in awhile. Good Luck!
Thanks alot man!!! Not in a rude way or to direct this to anyone but theres alot of people that want something for nothing. I'm sure you know what i mean

1 - 17 of 17 Posts