The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.comunity.cc/e-bay.htm

Painted Blue Emerald make an offer worth my time.

This is an original JT Autostyle Kit Direct from Rosemead.

SOLD: Front and Fogs

note" the mid-wing specifications were sized for the first gen alty back in 1998... The company Karma Motorsports no longer produces it best looking mid wing I have ever seen because it hugs the altimas ass nicely ;) 8 inch brake light included. Made for the Altima.

The shifter is a Razo Carbon Fiber for automatics... Custom Bag Included.. Like New.

SOLD: Sprint Springs.

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
i want the rear only, how much shipped?

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rf_fanatic said:
What did ya pay for it so that I have somewhere to start.
I paid somewhere around 40 dollars for the shifter from matrix. Its quality and has metal and weight to it. You push down and pull to change gears ;)... The bag was purchased from autozone that came with a really cheap manual knob for close $20, threw that cheap knob away and kept the bag.. Which I adore because look at the contrast on the GXE interior :D

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BlueDemonAltima said:
350 for the kit and spoiler ?
That is too low of an offer.. I wouldn't make very much considering the shipping to your state. The spoiler measurements are unique compare it with other mids you will see the difference. And im also including Fogs with wireless remote :(
350$ sorry cant do it.

·
Banned
270 Posts
I'm interested in just the front, would you sell it seperate? I see someone else posted they want the back...and also interested in the springs, do have any struts to go with them?? thnx

1 - 20 of 72 Posts