The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up people. Naxos Exhuast for sale. Universal (not a full). One year old. Will clean before sent out. No rust, one ding on the bottom from bottoming out one time. The 2 centimeter ding cannot be seen unless on ur back undernearth the car. Nice smooth sound, not loud and obnoxious. Best offer plus shipping. Shoot me some offers. Peace.

p.s. pics not so hot but you can tell it's clean and not abused.

·
Registered
10 Posts
it apears you can see everything in the pic but the exhaust

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
always a smart-ass on this site with something to say. Now, anyone that wants to keep it to the topic of why i put this post up, please post. Thanks guys/gals..... oh yeah i think that's why i put the p.s. because i realized the exhaust is difficult to see in the pic.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I'll start things off. $10 + ship.
Jay

·
Registered
1,323 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ha, now this is what i like to see people. I have work all day today and tomorrow, i'll give it till Thursday (my next day off) to see who the high bidder is. Any questions or anything e-mail me at [email protected]. i never remember to check my pm's. p3a[e

G

·
as for all the lowballers above offering their lunch money for the week

wait till thursday night when i get to his house and take some pix of his exhaust
and its polished -

X

·
RS-R = Authentic JDM
219 Posts
Type X said:
as for all the lowballers above offering their lunch money for the week

wait till thursday night when i get to his house and take some pix of his exhaust
and its polished -

X
ooooooh now I'm shakin! :D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ha, what's up gentlemen. My boy jim is comming home this weekend from school, he has a booga green eclipse, and said he'll throw me 75 for it. Hate to shit on everyone's bids, however if anyone wants to suprise me and top that, they are more than welcome and i'll just tell jim he's s.o.l. Thanks guys

·
RS-R = Authentic JDM
219 Posts
WHAT! YUR JOKING right? yuh mean you aint gonna let the guy the that offerd you the free beer have'm? bad deal! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts