The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, if any AZ member with a 2nd gen needs a VIS CF hood, we are selling one for $380. You do, however, need to pick it up from us, as we have pulled all VIS products off of our site, and we will not ship it. So, let's review:

$380 for a full OEM style VIS CF hood-fits 98-2001s.
We will not ship it, so please give us a call to arrange pickup from our store. Or, if you like, we can deliver it to anyone in the Metro Phoenix area (with our store truck, so if you don't have a truck, we'll do it for you for free).

Give me a call if you don't want to pass up on this deal.

Thanks
Alex

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To, umm...myself, oddly enough :confused: I decided to finally start hooking up my Altima. I've left her alone long enough. Time for her to get her ass kicked by the Luni....
:D

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Sheesh i wish i lived in the mainland, i would drive the distance for deals like that. The 808 State ain't got nothing.

·
Registered
438 Posts
hey man if you dont wanna keep it ill take it off your hands, I have friends in phoenix that can get it for me. Let me know alright.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I'd rather sell it than sit on it for next two months (by the time I finish my 240sx project). So if someone really wants it, call me or e-mail me.
Thanks
Alex

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
Do you still have hoods for a 1st gen?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts