The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Big balla
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want headers with the downpipe for a trade or just 500 shipped, these are prety much brand new, i just put them on my car for bout a week and then took them off cause it looked gay with no front end, so let me know. erik

·
RS-R = Authentic JDM
1,594 Posts
wouldnt it be easier to get a front??

also i looked on erebuni and they have the whole 905 kit for $743.00 bucks. why not just get like a stillen lip or something?

·
Big balla
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ALTIMADAN said:

also i looked on erebuni and they have the whole 905 kit for $743.00 bucks. why not just get like a stillen lip or something?
i got the vis front in the mail, i just want headers.

·
Big balla
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ALTIMADAN said:

i got the vis front in the mail, i just want headers.

·
Big balla
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
altimafreak said:
I want ur sides, name a price and its sold....
it looks like you already have sides???? but i dunno id rather sell them as one but im still debateing, im very interested in the underdrive pully, how old is it and will it come with the belts? let me know. and o yeah the digicam i cant get my hands on cus its my dads, so i cant really get pics up any time soon. erik

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
from southwestautoworks, got it in june never put it on the car, its still sitting in my trunk. i dont have the belts for it, you have to go to a different town to get them and i was always to lazy to go.

·
Big balla
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
skibumm3 said:
hey man i emailed me get back to me [email protected]
emailed who again lol soorry, oh yeah sides and rear are still for sale, but i have to see if i sell my wheels because if i sell my wheels and body kit i wil have enough for 18;s but if idont sell my wheels and the body kit i will have shit so ill let you know. erik

1 - 20 of 30 Posts