The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Rippen RJ
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yup just like the title says, selling my kit that I was putting together. Unfortunately I cannot turbo the car anymore because it is just to much of a headache to do and live in California. So pretty much I am trying to sell it all. I would prefer to sell this all as a bundle but depending what you need maybe I can sell it. So it will include...

- Oil lines, it is SS and 3ft. It works perfectly for the t2 series turbo's. Brand New. $30 SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE U.S

I am open to offers. Let me know if you have any questions or need pics..

·
Some assembly REQUIRED!
2,181 Posts
hey Warmachine, do you have any pics of the set up? And would the JWT ecu be included?

·
Rippen RJ
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try to get pics but no the ECU will not be included. I am just gonna send it in to get retuned.

·
99 altima
2,181 Posts
yea if the funds were right id jus go to turbo at this price ....glws

·
Rippen RJ
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Offers on each part? Putting up on craigslist soon.. Help the funds to get cams :) I didn't think the degree difference between the bc2 and my stock ones are 32 degrees!

·
Rippen RJ
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still got injectors, turbo, oil lines, and front mount. Piping and BOV gone.

·
Rippen RJ
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
20 Posts
are you still selling the turbo kit? if so, let me ask you a question..is it easy installation? please let me know. i would really look into it!

·
Rippen RJ
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Only thing really left is the intercooler, 3ft oil feed line, and the turbo itself might be sold within a week or so. Is it easy to install? No far from easy really.. I would do a lot more research in the turbo section about it first.

·
Rippen RJ
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Intercooler - $80 shipped anywhere in the U.S
3ft Stainless Steel Oil Feed Line -$30 shipped anywhere in the U.S

1 - 20 of 61 Posts