The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
again......:D

-Jacobs I.C.E. Pak ignition................BRAND NEW, still in box.............link for more info ............$280 shipped

-ProTorque.com Torque Converter..........also BRAND NEW in box........... www.protorque.com ................$410 shipped

-Two Rockford Fosgate 10" HE sub's........only used about two months................$165 shipped...........

-Passenger side taillight from a 94 w/ orange..............$30 shipped

-Stock front bumper lights (signals)................$15 shipped

-Robb-

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn fellas, it costs $400 new and its gonna cost like $20-$30 to ship........its kinda heavy...........and dont forget its BRAND NEW IN THE BOX, NEVER USED.............:cool:

-Robb-

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
i would seriously buy it but my girl just bought me a HotShot Header and I just got some new 18" tires. If you have this thing in a month or so I'll definitley buy it if it fits a 98 alty.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think it fits 93-01...........they had the same trannys right?

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
Seriously, if this thing will definitley fit a 98 and you have it by the end of the month or the middle of next, I will buy it

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill have pics in a couple of days if anyone wants them...............

·
1,592 Posts
altimate94 said:
damn fellas, it costs $400 new and its gonna cost like $20-$30 to ship........its kinda heavy...........and dont forget its BRAND NEW IN THE BOX, NEVER USED.............:cool:

-Robb-
if you still got it when i get my tax check, i'll get it.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^cool, but we'll have to see if jree or JASON95' still want it.........

i also have a stock hard plastic armrest(not padded) in beige, trim code Z..................$15 shipped
and the stock 3rd brake light..........for the back window........$15 shipped............

-Robb-

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bizzzzzumpppp

·
Baned Once
892 Posts
$ 255... Actually one of my balls is a lot lower than the other, and it aches alot... Wait a minute how did you know ...?????

1 - 20 of 32 Posts