The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what else can you get polished/chrome under the hood? so far im planning on valve cover, intake pipe, and radiator clamps. my car is going to be under some down time so i wanted to make as much things as purdy as i can. :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
ZKrazy said:
my car is going to be under some down time so i wanted to make as much things as purdy as i can. :)
What about your interior? You can do that while it's down. I don't know if you saw mine, but I did that myself. And it's not that hard, you just have to be patient.

·
DRGN4DR
2,316 Posts
u could chrome the hood prop and misc. brackets...im gonna be polishing my engine bay pretty soon...ill post pics when done...

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im leaving my interior for now. i just thought i should polish under the hood since they're going to be taking the head off and stuff.

G

·
well dawg, Its really expensive, I have almost 80% of my engine chromed or polished.

I did the following:

Radiator supports
Hood prop
Hood Latch
Hood Hinges
Motor Mounts
Alternator and all Brackets
Engine mount
MAF
Strut Mount bolds and Strut Bar including the extensions
Heat shield ( Stillen wants to much and Hotshot sucks)
Throttle cable holders
AC Bracket
Windshield Wiper Motor
Power Steering Can
Master Cylinder
All misc nuts and bolts

I also had my drums, calipers, A-arms and sway bars chromed.

It costs around $800-1000 for what I did.
Your engine if you only get a couple of things done will cost $200-300.

You can see it at Hot Import Daze, I will be showing.

·
candy is dandy.
3,370 Posts
pete! get a second opinion! i dont think they have to take the head off to do that bolt man! also,if they have the head off, this is a really good time to port polish the heads!!!!!!! and extrude hone the manifold.

·
H.N.I.C.
2,773 Posts
vtec killer said:
also,if they have the head off, this is a really good time to port polish the heads!!!!!!! and extrude hone the manifold.
can i get a hell yeah!!!!!!
:D

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok...what i have been doing since i broke the lil sunuhbitch..is refill my coolant every week. im getting more money in a month or so..you think i should just drop my hooptie at racestep? muhahahahahahah. :)
OG ALTIMA..thanks for the input.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts