The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i've got a tan leather steering wheel, and its looking pretty bad, most of it is on top, where i do most of my driving, its really worn and i dunno what to do to get it lookin good again... its almost black now...lol, but i aint buying another steering wheel? well Lexol take care of it?

·
Registered
151 Posts
leather steering wheel worn out from driving

I have the same problem, i dont know what to do. its really worn out and i dont think you can make it look like new again. If you do find out please email me

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
With leather restoration, you can make it look 70% better, but its still not going to be perfect. Just try out some of the leather restoration. The only problem with that stuff is you have to do it like everyother week or it will go back to original condition.

·
SR20DE/sss
265 Posts
Siizzzoooo said:
ok, i've got a tan leather steering wheel, and its looking pretty bad, most of it is on top, where i do most of my driving, its really worn and i dunno what to do to get it lookin good again... its almost black now...lol, but i aint buying another steering wheel? well Lexol take care of it?
Out of the topic but what spoiler is that and is your car custom painted. What brand of paint?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts