The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I pulled the bolts out of both wipers, finally. No matter what I do, those things will not come out. I'm trying to pull out the driver's side wiper and it seems to have another lock on it, anyone that can help, I would appreciate it. Thanks

·
your mom felt my length
1,077 Posts
it's a sign to keep both of them in...
don't mess with what the gods are telling you...they are protecting you from looking like a retard...listen to them my friend for they are the acients of old.

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, i know that most people think it's for ricers and whatnot. I was kind of hoping that someone could HELP me and answer my question, rather than to give me an opinion about something I didn't ask for.

I didn't mean to sound cocky or anything, just that i was hoping for someone to help me ... :) thanks anyway

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight .... If that's what I want to do and that's what I like, I'll do it ... if you don't like it, then don't do it to your car ... ok??

·
4,020 Posts
Ok, although I don't support the idea of doing this, this may help you.
After your remove the cap then the nut, the wiper is now free. In order to get it off though, you need to push down on the wiper arm to make it as flat to window as possible. Then while holding it flat, pull upwards. That way the socket in the arm lines up with the wiper bolt stud. If you just pull it will never come off.

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all your help. I finally got it out. I hurt myself in the process (a little bit) and right now i can't feel my hands because of the cold outside, but I got it. KEKE. thanks for helping even though you don't support it. This is the altima community that i KNEW!

·
godspeed you!
430 Posts
Your sig is kind of ignorant dont you think? hondas are decent cars...

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
i got the one wipah conversion and my shiet aint gay. u have to pull them in a angle. dont pull them straight up, pull one side first then the other.one wipah fo life!!!!!

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
the one wiper conversion is only good if its just that, a conversion. just pulling one of them off and having the other kind of in limbo, is gay as hell. the gti's, benzes, and other cars that had em like that in germany, had one single wiper mounted on a pivot in the center of the windshield and it covered the WHOLE windshield, not just the drivers side.

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
i have to admit i am not fond of the singhle wiper conversion, even though when i was younger i did it. shock's car is an exception to the rule.

·
I'm The Orange Member
2,085 Posts
asleepaltima said:
the one wiper conversion is only good if its just that, a conversion. just pulling one of them off and having the other kind of in limbo, is gay as hell. the gti's, benzes, and other cars that had em like that in germany, had one single wiper mounted on a pivot in the center of the windshield and it covered the WHOLE windshield, not just the drivers side.
they only make a kit for the v-dub , not for any other cars so till then one wipah!!!! fo life.

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
hey shock, aint no way to adapt that to your car? GOTTA be a way. as modded as your car is, that CANT be impossible for you to figure out.

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
mods the word. use another motor. or make up some different linkage. with a welder and some carbon fiber or fiberglass, anything is possible. id relocate the motor or use a different one entirely. i bet a day out at the junkyard would generate some really good ideas.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts