The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna acquire a body kit that comes with the stillen front, i'm posting this up to see if anyone would like to trade fronts with me, lookin for any fronts, except the evo, the ninja, and thas bout it. I'm lookin more for an add on front, but if you have something else, feel free to list it here. EVEN trade, for 93-97 altimas

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also have the stock front bumper, unpainted or ever used, if trade is for another front bumper for the stock one and stillen add on.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey yea, i'm lookin for a trade not a sale, cause i'm puttin the rest of the kit on, it's a kaminari side and rear, and it wouldn't look complete w/o a front, the stillen front is nice, but not what I wanted for the front, but it came with the kit i got from some guy, so again, sorry man, lookin for a trade not a sale.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP, cOME on, someone must have a bumper or lip they wanna tRade, STILLEN LIP, made oF URethane =D

·
99 altima
2,181 Posts
I know you said you want a trade but if noone comes to the offer mayb u can sell the front and add some type of money and buy one.so if thats the case let me know cuz ill be interested in buying

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, i could do that, if no one gives me an offer to trade within a week or two, then i'd just sell off the lip

Really lookin for a trade though, b/c it'd be less of a hassle

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is that really a razzi? The bottom pix looks like strada? Do you have the strada one? I'll trade for the strada

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeaa I"m sorry though, i've never seen razzi before, its nice and all, but i like the strada better, if you have the strada lip, i'll trade with yah

i think the lips and fronts i'll trade for are:

Erebuni 905, kaminari (obvious one since the rest of the kit is kaminari), r33 (omega one), ibi2 (doubt anyone's letting that go though), and strada

(the Buddy club one i heard sucks, cause it doesn't even fit rite, so thats out of it)

Thanks a lot guys, sorry for being so picky

·
99 altima
2,181 Posts
I tried reaching your pm's it's full in there but Ok that offer sounds goodand thats ok on the wait because I would need to get my paycheck so when you get the stillen lip let me know asap.Might sound stupid but this is the same stillen lip for the 2nd generation altima on the stillen website????

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha your mail box was full too. Here's the message i was gonna PM u with:

Sorry, just cleaned out my inbox, 2nd gen?

my first post was this:

"I'm gonna acquire a body kit that comes with the stillen front, i'm posting this up to see if anyone would like to trade fronts with me, lookin for any fronts, except the evo, the ninja, and thas bout it. I'm lookin more for an add on front, but if you have something else, feel free to list it here. EVEN trade, for 93-97 altimas"

the stillen lip is for 1st gens, i dunno if they'd fit a 2nd gen though, your gonna have to ask the people in the forum

HIt me back when you read this if your still interested

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If anyone else is interested, i'm lookin to sell this stillen lip for 150 plus shipping, its for 1st gens

Only thing is, gotta wait a week or two till the package arrives

1 - 20 of 32 Posts