The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bought a dash kit and I thought it looked like total ass, it looked really "stuck on". so I pulled all the pieces off to find it left blotchiness (spelling?) all over the panels, I'm guessing it stripped part of the finish off and it looks BAD BAD BAD. I have Frost interior but I'll take anyones panels! I need the air conditioning manual control cover, the part from the radio up to the window, the manual shifter surround panel, and the instrument cluster cover. I'm sure most don't have these but I could use the air vents on both sides too, i'll probably have to buy these from the dealership, I don't really need those but this will at least match the middle that way.

So for you 2002 guys that swapped out for 2003 do any of you have your 2002 panels? I would REALLY appreciate it if you could help me out for a low price. I still need to buy the cover that surrounds the E-brake too but I'm pretty sure thats a big piece.

PLEASE HELP! The dash kit looks even worse so I'm not putting it back on :(

·
Registered
841 Posts
I bought the 2003 pieces for my 2002 altima. Unfortunately I have the charcoal interior so you could only use:
Manual AC control piece
Piece that surrounds shifter

because they are the titanium color. I am interested in selling them. What's your zip code?

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
na man whatever pieces you have I'd actually rather have charcoal pieces, so what all do you have? I'll take em!

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey email me at [email protected] you will be doing me a HUGE favor so if you could follow through on this that would really make my week man :)

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zip is 60173 which is chicago area

·
Administrator
4,412 Posts
Wait a minute...weren’t you the one who swore up and down that you didn't have frost interior. Now you do???? :confused:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha well whatever

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i doubt there are many newer altis around in the junkyard, but I guess its worth a try ya know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts