The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
NO LIFE POSTER
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around and have come across some gt styling 2002 NISSAN ALTIMA SIDE SKIRTS UNIVERSAL ROCKER PANEL PIECES 83" LENGTH. The total price on 2 shipped is 132.68. This beats the 200.00+ price for the factory ones. I am going to order them and paint them the same color I painted my grill. Hopefully they will turn out ok.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Where???

·
NO LIFE POSTER
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
link

they are under ground effects and rocker panel pieces.

66.34 is for 1 side. They look pretty good.

·
Registered
953 Posts
website please!!

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Umm...o.k., that pic really sux...
First of all, the car is red and the
sills are black so you can't really
see what they look like. Secondly,
without actually seeing them on the
Altima, we have no idea about fitment.

Btw, we have no idea what they're made of.
Anyone volunteer to be the guinea pig?

·
NO LIFE POSTER
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have seen some painted pictures of ones on a bmw and they looked fine. They are made of a molded plastic. I wonder if GTS has anything on there website?

click on the small picture and it blows it up some.

·
Registered
280 Posts
02silver2.5l said:
I was looking around and have come across some gt styling 2002 NISSAN ALTIMA SIDE SKIRTS UNIVERSAL ROCKER PANEL PIECES 83" LENGTH. The total price on 2 shipped is 132.68. This beats the 200.00+ price for the factory ones. I am going to order them and paint them the same color I painted my grill. Hopefully they will turn out ok.
Remember that the OEM ones come already painted so they are a better deal.

·
NO LIFE POSTER
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: Found other side sills beside factory ones

galtamar said:
Remember that the OEM ones come already painted so they are a better deal.
not when you can go to the autozone and get a can of silver import spray paint for under 5.00. The factory ones are about 230.00 time you add shipping. I think I will be the guinea pig and get them. Hell I could probably paint them and if I did not like them sell them on ebay for double. :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Those sidesills are a universal part. They arent made for the altima, so i dont think they will look as good as the factory ones.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Never know until you try...I for one am not crazy about the factory sills....and did not want them.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
No wonder their cheap, they aren't painted! By the time you get them painted, it will cost more than the oem. I would recommend the oem side sills since they come painted to match and they fit for sure.

·
driven
1,110 Posts
The web site does not list them for 2003 Altimas. I think they may have included the 2002 model year by accident. It also says the same sills fit the 2001 and below model years. Aren't 3 gen altimas bigger than 2nd gen? If so, I would be weary.

·
Banned
942 Posts
JerryJ said:
No wonder their cheap, they aren't painted! By the time you get them painted, it will cost more than the oem. I would recommend the oem side sills since they come painted to match and they fit for sure.

·
NO LIFE POSTER
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ppl they are universal. They come in a universal length of 83". The come with end caps to put on the ends if they need to be cut to fit. The KEY WORD HERE IS UNIVERSAL..

·
Barkless Dog
1,933 Posts
Sounds like some vinyl gutters I once had!

"not when you can go to the autozone and get a can of silver import spray paint for under 5.00. The factory ones are about 230.00 time you add shipping. I think I will be the guinea pig and get them. Hell I could probably paint them and if I did not like them sell them on ebay for double. "

Can spray paint looks cheap, will not last(not baked or polymer additive) and will not match! I smell rice!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts