The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was debating on an injen cai or a frankencar w/apexi filter for my 2003 2.5s??? any sugestions??? which has more gain???thanks people

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
oh god i give up:bawl: why, whyyyyyyyyyyyy??? I have the injen cai and i love it, 'nuff said!!!! Did you try a search buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddy?

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
JBL85 said:
LOL tweeks, were you watching In the Army Now with Pualy Shore today?

Get a Frankencar because its sounds Freakin cool and wai owns :)
WAI owns you Nick! For the cost of the Frankencar & Apexi which is about the same price as a CAI & the summer coming upon us soon, the Injen or AEM CAI will benefit more than that WAI. Plus those WAI look like they came from a JC Whitney catalog. j/k!

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
JerryJ said:
WAI owns you Nick! For the cost of the Frankencar & Apexi which is about the same price as a CAI & the summer coming upon us soon, the Injen or AEM CAI will benefit more than that WAI. Plus those WAI look like they came from a JC Whitney catalog. j/k!
Yeah yeah, I just dont like CAI cuz I dont have the guts to put one in, scares me to think my motor is taking in all that extra moisture. But I do like the sound of a WAI better, sound comes in from right front of you, sounds awesome.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
I am sure it does, but its not as loud because of where the air comes into the filter, on a wai, its much closer tot he cabin and you can hear the noise. I have video, hold on let me host and post.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
JerryJ said:
My Injen Racing CAI with my Magnaflows produces one hell of a nice sound specially when I romp on it. You can hear the CAI screams with the Magnaflows but when I'm cruizin it sounds almost like stock with a nice rumbly sound to it.
Mine has a nice sound during daily driving, you can hear it in there, way nicer then stock.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I'm gonna have to take a short trip to the "left" coast and destroy JerryJ's car. It's just to freakin' pretty under that hood!

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
Injen CAI and you can convert it into a WAI whenever you want, LIKE ME!!! This week it's supposed to rain so i just took off the long piping and stuck the filter onto the end and now it's a WAI! I love it and all it takes is 15 minutes!

·
Registered
953 Posts
tweeks post up a pic of the CAI to a WAI conversion. Can you?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey iceman how much did u pay for the custom catback??wat did u use?? im thinkin of gettring a custom cat too but dont know wats the best for the 2.5??

1 - 20 of 64 Posts