The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this afternoon i called my recruiter (i'm working under contract) with a huge list of questions in hand, lol... Well, to keep this short, i basically found out that my contract doesn't end in the 6 month time frame they had originally told me. It is indefinate right now with no view of ending in sight. Which is freakin GREAT!! He also told me that there is no penalty for me to break out of contract early, as long as i give them 5 days notice. Excellent!! This means a few things to me:

1) I don't need to stress about not having a job in 2 months when i originally thought november was my cut off month. I, thankfully, will have a job through the holiday season and longer if need be (w00t)
2) I can begin hardcore searching for a new job outside of the NYC area without worrying about paying penalty fees to kill my contract early

Oh man, this made me SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy as i've been stressing this for the past few weeks. Operation move-away-from-nyc is now fully in effect. :cool: :) :)

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
whats wrong with NEW YAWK CITAH

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ I im'd ya before :p You have a pm...

NYC's cost of living can suck my balls :p (that's whats wrong EDC)

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dunno... I'm leaning more towards keeping the alty and fixing whatever goes wrong on it for now. Even if the tranny/engine die on me, that's a max of $3500 to fix. Alot less than $16k. As much as i want a newer car, a house is much more important.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts