The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
does it come with a free "i'm gay" t-shirt to wear so that people know that you realize how gay you are for putting that sticker on your car?

j/k

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
I'm sorry...but I will never put an "I have a system, please steal me" sticker on my car. People who advertise what they have are just stupid. I may get the sticker however and put it on the side of my computer case... thats where all my stickers go.

Demmy

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
yes i agree demmy, i DO have a cartoyz sticker on my car...but now that i'm taking my car into the cityh and out of garage keeping the diamond audio sticker is coming right off...

·
Damn! I Drive a Civic
4,703 Posts
speaking from the point of view of an , ex car audio theif,

do not put stickers on your cars, take off your face plate everynight, dont advertise if you live in a bad neghiboorhood, watch for people following you home, have a clean install with no wirings showing that you may have a system. get an alarm with proxmity sensors or glass break sensors....

i used to break windows on cars with alarms and never open the door so it dosent go off....

if you have any other questions ask me.... as i said im retired...

·
Registered
288 Posts
My car has to be parked outside, so there's no way I'd put stickers on mine.

One thing I like about the altima though...it's not really much of a theft target if it's left stock. I think my car personally is really unlikely to be a target as long as I don't crank it near where I park and don't have stickers. My paint isn't shiny, my car is usually dirty, and I have some slight front-end damage (the bumper is a little scraped up and misalligned and one of the fenders is a little dented). I was wanting to get the front end repaired...but I think it definitely makes my car unappealing and I don't car about the exterior, it's what's inside that counts:D

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
yah the only reason i'm not taking the car toyz sticker off is cuz of the fact that they are on the paint so are a bitch to get off...unless anyone knows any good tips?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts