The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will send two red 1157 bulbs to ONE person with clear tails for free, as long as they're reasonably old and respectable members. They are regular 1157 clear bulbs that you buy at pep boys, but I have painted them red. They look deep red. I have them in my rear turn signals, and they light up exactly the same color as my taillights. They are really tight, and I have them for a few months and they haven't faded a bit. I am only sending two out(IN US OR CANADA), no more, you have to tell me if you like them or not or take pics. I haven't actually seen them in alty tails and would like to know how they look, that is why I'm sending two out.

Just reply to this topic and I'll decide who I send them too(no disrespect, I just don't wanna send them to someone that won't take pics or I don't know well)

·
Registered
243 Posts
bro I definately want these but I dont have a camers unfortunatey...but if you will still send them that would be cool, thanks for the help bro

·
coffee black and egg whit
2,062 Posts
vindeisel said:
bro I definately want these but I dont have a camers unfortunatey...but if you will still send them that would be cool, thanks for the help bro

older more respectable member....hmmm...

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vindeisel said:

what you sayin tough guy?
he's saying that you're not a old and respectable member

anyways, nobody wants these, damn, thats too bad, cause they're really tight

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FUZION_R said:
what about clear tails..u know anyone who sells them in VA ???
damn, you still havent' found any... no I don't know anyone there, I live in Canada

·
Registered
243 Posts
95_XE said:

he's saying that you're not a old and respectable member

anyways, nobody wants these, damn, thats too bad, cause they're really tight
ya no shit...I was just kidding around, I know that I am still a youngster here, I was just joking around...rrrrrreeeellllaaaaxx

·
Former Alty Owner
753 Posts
Hey 95_xe

I'll take them if you still have them.. I think my track record speaks for itself.. I was the 4th member on this board back in 98..

Let me know..

·
Former Alty Owner
753 Posts
aaron said:
yea ill take em too
hey.. if aaron wants em let him have it.. I need four anyhow..

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
now that i think about it i dont even need em, i was thinkin 1156 which i need in red............. JG, theyre all yours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts