The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Late 90's silver Ford Crown Victoria. 90K miles on it, brand new suspension, "runs great" (I drive it once in a while, when my parents are around or when I go to FL, that's why I know). My mom is getting a Chrysler 300, my stepfather is getting my mom's car (not sure what she drives right now) and my stepfather is asking me if I want the Crown Vic. If I don't, he'll use it as trade in for the 300. If I do, I obviously would have to insure it myself and bring it up to PA from FL. Good news is that it's fully paid for. The cacth, if I want it is not to sell it anytime soon, is just to keep it, otherwise he'll use it as a trade in :dunno: But WTF am I gonna do with 2 cars ??? :confused: (got divorced not long ago and I'm living by myself).
I really hate that car, but it's smooth as hell and it's funny when on parkways, no-one passes you :lol:

What would you guys do ???

edit : BTW, like this one :

·
4 cyl of fury
179 Posts
I got a friend here in Florida with me who needs a car and he'd be willing to take it off your hands or give you some amount(around $300). Let me know since he lives in Jacksonville and has to go back soon.

·
fLiPrYdE
1,956 Posts
shit, my friend bought a 92 taurus, and was gonna sell it when he got another car, i was gonna buy it just for shits and giggles and also cuz its a nice beater...

ill take any car if its for 500 dollars or less right now, just so the alti gets more of a rest and the money i save goes to it...

·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yeah, basically he's asking me if I need the car, if not then he'll trade it in. My evil girl is telling me to take it and sell it in a few months and make up a story, and not to ask you guys :lol: fv<k her :D

edit : she was reading when I was typing, that's why I typed "fv<k her", just messing with her (even though she thought I deleted it :D )

·
i run blogs.
2,391 Posts
take the crown vic, get a cop uniform from a costume shop, buy a blue light for the dash and start pulling over young hotties. ive been doing this for years. great way to make money or get laid. up to you.

·
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
/\ /\ /\

:lol: :lol: hilarious :lol: :lol:

edit : and make them take the alcohol test. Blowing on the breath alcohol testing / screener, that surprisingly was attached to my body.
"-Officer, how much more do I have to keep blowing ???
-Quiet now, we're almost there, concentrate or you'll fail..." :lol:

Kind of like this :

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
Here is a plan:

Get the Crown Vic, sell the alti and invest the money on a CD and just forget you have it there until the crow vic dies or something happens. By that time your investment will have given you a few more $$.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts