The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, to avoid any complications or problems with tha cops, the meet will be in Bayville at Ransom Beach, 8pm Friday 8/30/02. It has a nice sized parkin lot and is rite on the water/beach. Real nice. Sooo directions:

From West:
LIE East to Rt. 106/107, follow signs to stay on Rt. 106 NORTH. Take 106 down, cross over 25A, continue on 106. Make a LEFT on Lexington Street (Hess Gas Station, Dodge Used Cars and Trucks will be on corner). Take Lexington to Main Street, make a LEFT (you will see Theodore Roosevelt Elemetry School). Continue on Main Street, scenic drive along the water, over the drawbridge, until Bayville Avenue. Make a LEFT on Bayville Ave, a little further down on the RIGHT you will see the beach, where u turn in to the parking lot.

From East:
LIE West to Rt. 106, same as above.

If anyone has any problem with this, let me know. I go to this place alot, and I luvv it there. I really wanna have this nite time meet, so I hope this works out. The Maxima boys shall be joining us here as well. :)

Feel free to invite anyone else toooo :)

I luvv u guys!!! lol

·
Registered
350 Posts
Which car to take ???

I guess I'll be there, given I'm not sleeping through it like other Altima meets...:cool:

·
Registered
350 Posts
TBPNYC000 said:
i am a maxima boy so i shall be there :)
I am a maxima, pathfinder, altima, 240sx man, so I think I'll be there :cool:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sonicdust187 said:
What exactly are you guys going to do there?
Something deemed legal in some countries/ states, and not legal in others. :p

·
Registered
350 Posts
MeeTsenPu said:
How far is that?? I might go...;)
About 15 minutes from Queens if you decided to make a "Run of Boredom" as I did with another I-Club member during a Thursday morning (2am)
Started from Springfield Blvd to Glen Cove Rd via LIE, down Glen Cove Rd. North at an ungodly pace, to Glen Cove Ave, through some backroads, and to Bayville.

Normally driving the "recommended" speed limit will get you there in around 40 minutes from Flushing, Queens :)

Its worth The Drive if you know what you're doing.

Anyone wanna Caravan from Queens ?

·
Registered
350 Posts
MeeTsenPu said:
How are the roads goin there....i had a bad experience last time i was i went to chill in LI. :angry2:
Roads aren't too bad, the way Erynn talked about is very friendly, the way I went is very unfriendly, but its shorter and faster.(Depending on how well your car handles.)

I drove my Altima through the "unfriendly" part, and the body roll SUX BALLZ~!

·
Registered
350 Posts
ERyNN29 said:
I luvv tha curvey roads ;)
I luv them more than j00...I'm the one who spun out and didn't hit a tree :)

I forgot where that traffic light was after the twisties, and I found it, and the grass in front of it and a few shrubs. :)

ABS helped for a few seconds, but going from 65 to 0 around a turn in the middle of the night is not fun.

God Bless HIDs :)

1 - 20 of 102 Posts