The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the front is finally fixed after a week of workin on it on and off...and i did what i did to my rear to the front to get a more "perfect fit"...just dropped it off 2day for paint...hopefully it'll b out in a week or so (they have 2 sand off like 4 layer of old paint :p)

o yea, I got bored also, and decided to shave the license plate mount...going to do a side mount like the Evo7s in japan :p

·
The Dude
8,837 Posts
kewl. when am I going to see a front mount in there Kenny?

btw. next week I'm going to go to AEM and drill them on when the new ems is coming out, and offer them a test vehicle. you wanna go?

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ULTIMATUC said:
kewl. when am I going to see a front mount in there Kenny?

btw. next week I'm going to go to AEM and drill them on when the new ems is coming out, and offer them a test vehicle. you wanna go?
the front mount is still sittin @ A'PEXi :D

where they @? um...if I don't start ma job by then, i'll probably roll....mayb i can be the test vehicle :p Local OwNaGe :D

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i kinda like the aeroduo badge there...it kinda offsets the front a bit...or else it's a lil bit plain IMO

once i got rid of the gap in ma rear...i wanted to do the front...but since it was already painted...i never got around to it...until now, when i have a reason to do it :D buit yea...now the "thick" lines are gone from the car...and replaces w/ a nice thin line to contrast the car...and great place for buisness cards for the sponsors :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts