The Nissan Club banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
You're driving along at 70, interstate, heading west around 10am. Cloudy day, temp around 80.

Beep! "FEB: Front Radar Obstructed" warning appears on panel between tach and speedo.

The "collision warning system inactive" icon light comes on.

After a few minutes, the warning message goes off; the collision warning system light goes off.

Happens again after maybe ten minutes.

Never seems to happen on slower, country road driving.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Tom M.
2018 2.5SV sedan - bought new on July 2!

Hi
You're driving along at 70, interstate, heading west around 10am. Cloudy day, temp around 80.

Beep! "FEB: Front Radar Obstructed" warning appears on panel between tach and speedo.

The "collision warning system inactive" icon light comes on.

After a few minutes, the warning message goes off; the collision warning system light goes off.

Happens again after maybe ten minutes.

Never seems to happen on slower, country road driving.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Tom M.
2018 2.5SV sedan - bought new on July 2!

Hi,

I bought a Nissan Pathfinder MY19, year 2020 and has the same problem. I took him to the workshop once and the problem persists.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 18 Altima and that warning light.,with the beeping came out in mine ,I brought it to my local Nissan dealer ,they replaced the sensor in the bumper no question asked .n/c

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same here! Went in for an oil change on my 2018 Altima and mentioned the sensor going off for no reason. They did a test and ended up replacing it right then and there!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts