1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
edrex said:
No. No one has them and no one makes them. No one has asked about them either so a search would be out of the question in this instance.
Good luck on your quest and keep us posted if you do indeed find some. :rolleyes:
Now you can be a believer. I happen to have the Maxed up ones, front and rear.

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
edrex said:
Lowrider, you take all the fun out of flaming someone!! :D
Ok. Try here for some info. Also look in the group buy section, there was a group buy for some a while back. Go a few pages back in this section or the 02-05 general section of the forum and you are bound to hit something.
Again, good luck!
Sorry dude! You sounded so real in your reply and not sarcastic. LOL

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
edrex said:
Ah, the fine art of subtle sarcasm... sounding like you are speaking truthfully when you are in fact mocking. And, I guess, kind of sounding like you are the idiot. Hmmm... oh well, its still fun!!
Dude! I do not know what you are trying to say in the reply above. If you are going to flame, then flame him. Your post sounded like you did not know about rotors being available. It is not that hard to just post the info and then let him know to search. He is new afterall, as you are still a newbie yourself!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The "newbie" replies

Flamed? Perhaps. Did I get more info than my SEARCHES provided? Yes. And isn't that what this is all about?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts