The Nissan Club banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
This is usually a defective driver door keylock switch. For $0 you can disconnect the harness from the driver door handle mechanism...your fob will work, but you'll lose the door handle button unlock option, but your car won't fill with rain, or empty of valuables all on its own either. Replace door handle interior mechanism to solve.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My daughter is having the exact same problem. She has came out twice now to her car soaked from rain.. very frustrating haven’t taken it anywhere yet b/c when I called I got the key fob answer 😡

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just recently my 08 altima sedans front windows have been rolling down on their own with the car off.

I first noticed at my girlfriends game, i came out to the car, and the front windows were all the way down. I thought maybe I just forgot to roll them up.

So I go home, and pay attention to having the windows rolled all the way up, and come out this morning, and whudddddaaaayaaa know....both front windows are all the way down.

The key fob is no where near me during this process. Also, while driving the car, i noticed the door locks randomly shudder to lock and/or unlock.

Anyone else with the problem? I plan to go to the dealer today
Im having the same problem right now i just need to know how to fix it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just recently my 08 altima sedans front windows have been rolling down on their own with the car off.

I first noticed at my girlfriends game, i came out to the car, and the front windows were all the way down. I thought maybe I just forgot to roll them up.

So I go home, and pay attention to having the windows rolled all the way up, and come out this morning, and whudddddaaaayaaa know....both front windows are all the way down.

The key fob is no where near me during this process. Also, while driving the car, i noticed the door locks randomly shudder to lock and/or unlock.

Yes that happened today while I was just sitting with car off.
and now when I lock my car . It doesn't make the beep sound.. strange

·
Registered
1 Posts

Dude, my boyfriend just bought a 2002 Pathfinder with the same issue! It's VERY CREEPY!!! Not only do the front windows roll down and the doors lock by themselves, the head lights have turned on by themselves as well, the fob has been hanging on the key hook by the door.

·
Registered
1 Posts

My question is how do you turn this feature OFF? I'm tired of walking out of a business or coming outside in the morning and finding my both front windows down. Men carry keys in there pocket and I guess the button can get pressed.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts