The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wheels: 18" Rev II wheels and 215/35/18 Toyo proxes.

The reason im selling is because they were supposed to give me the 225/40/18 tires. The radius of the 35 is way to small compared to stock and instead of shipping them back.. (cuz i gotta pay for shipping and mounting of the new wheels), i figured id try selling local first.

I really only wanna sell local, so i don't have to deal w/ shipping etc., I live in Delaware. So if your in Jersey or Ny or PA or Maryland... im in distance.

I paid 949 off speed and style web site, .. i also have the invoice so you know im not ripp'n anyone., Im just trying to make my loot back so i can reorder.... to bad im gonna have to pay 1049 now!!! cuz the price just went back up

PM me or email [email protected] if interested or just post reply,..have more pics
thanks all!!,

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
35s are not that bad, and they look nicer.....id say keep em and save the hassle...

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
how much you want for just the tires. im in jersey and need 18s for my new rims as soon as this snow gets out of here. let me know

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
spped and style sent you the wrong thing...what a shocker!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i really didnt' wanna lose that much loot..,, cuz probably around 100 or 150 to ship.. so total loss of 200 bills.... for that type of loss, i probably could just ship em back,
ill keep you in mind though.. but for now, thats a lil too low
thanks fo the offer though

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
nisshawn sorry for not gettin back to you but i cant afford $500 for the tires...sorry dogg...if you drop the price some let me know. thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts