10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18x7.5
+42 offset
Three-piece design
Dark gold face with polished lips. Rivets are polished
4x114.3 PCD bolt pattern and 5x100 PCD bolt pattern
Comes with all center caps

Was originally silver face but got it professionally disassembled and custom painted the faces. I also got some of the rims repolished because of some minor curb rash. Now they look like new again.

The tires are bad and have 20% left. You can still drive on them for about 6K more miles (depending on how you drive). Tires size currently is 215/40ZR18 Front and 225/40ZR18 Rear. I also have 2 extra 60% tread 225/40ZR18 tires I will give with them.

They were used on my 1999 Infiniti G20t with 4x114.3 PCD bolt pattern and should fit the Altimas just the same except for the new Altimas. I know I'm new to this forum but you guys have one of the few cars out there that I can sell to and fit.

I'm asking $1250 obo and I'm located in southern California. Orange county to be exact. Anyone interested can e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
those are hott. mesh is old school, sorry they aint all bling'ed out w/ a hyper black, black chrome, reverse machine fined, sprewell, APC rims

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
you guys are fukkin crazy, SSR rims are awesome! Those rims are BAD ASS

$1200 is a decent price due to the badly worn tires.

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
kudakev97SE said:
those are hott. mesh is old school, sorry they aint all bling'ed out w/ a hyper black, black chrome, reverse machine fined, sprewell, APC rims
exactly, im not old, and i didn't even know about cars in the "old school" times...so old school is :davey: to me

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Slizzzooo...You have taste...SSR is awesome and not as played out as Racing Hart and Volk Racing (Rays Engineering) although they do make some nice wheels. Yeah they are expensive but think how much they were new. Around $2500 for them new with tires and thats with a hookup and you won't have every other car with the same rims. Anyways if interested just e-mail me. [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
kewl thanks guys.....The price is somewhat negotiable...so let me know whats up...peace.

Also if anyone has any good 17" rims with 4x114.3 PCD I would be interested in a trade and some cash...or if they are badass rims then maybe even trade....

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
Jolt21 said:
exactly, im not old, and i didn't even know about cars in the "old school" times...so old school is :davey: to me
yeah well i'm not old either foo, i'm 20. but i know where the import movement came from, i know how it started, why it started, and i hate fukkinn bitchs like you makin some stupid statement in some thread where my mang is sellin some hott rims. but next tiem you get your super cool super street mag in the mail, actually read the back in the day section. so keep your ricer statements to your self b/c you are the only one hatin on the rims. sorry TY423 a/b the post, jus tryin to defend your product,l atas. . .

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
kudakev97SE said:
yeah well i'm not old either foo, i'm 20. but i know where the import movement came from, i know how it started, why it started, and i hate fukkinn bitchs like you makin some stupid statement in some thread where my mang is sellin some hott rims. but next tiem you get your super cool super street mag in the mail, actually read the back in the day section. so keep your ricer statements to your self b/c you are the only one hatin on the rims. sorry TY423 a/b the post, jus tryin to defend your product,l atas. . .

·
I'm so old school
1,625 Posts
Hell yeah. SSR's are some of the strongest and sweetest rims you can buy. I have a set of Integral A2's on my 200, and they are worth every dollar, even though they are unfortunately expensive. I'd get those rims in a hot minute, except they wont fit my '03. Don't sleep on these. And BTW, that was one ultra-clean G20.

·
One CrAzY Son Of A Bitch
2,411 Posts
kudakev97SE said:
you are old...im 16...

and i said IMO geez, dont get so offense..soeone needs to take a chill pill....i bet they are worth the $$$, but i dont like em...so stop being :davey:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts