The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, I just bought this setup from Stealthmode20 and hadn't even put it on my car yet when I wrecked it last week. Regretfully, I am forced to sell it. The alty is most likely totalled and I am strapped for cash, so I have to let it go. Everything is in great condition except that the air valve needs to be cleaned, but I will probably do that before I sell it. I was also going to switch the controller for a black PS2 model but that's up to you.
Here's what's included:

ps1 conroller/brain box
*3 firestone compressors
2 chrome compressors
1 9 gallon tank
4 airstruts
*1 airvalve/box(4 airvalves in 1)
3/8ths line
*1/2 line
*check valve
2 pressure switches
*water filter
all nessecary connectors

*=not included with SWA package

Please PM me with any offers. I am taking all offers for now, please no lowballs. Installation looks to be pretty simple. If you need feedback on me, feel free to ask aredel200, sassan, nissanlunatic, tylerwal, or stealthmode20

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
I wish I had the money to blow man, I really do.. but I don't, so good luck sellin' it.

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey onehot2ndgen, what would you have to trade? keep in mine that the alty is getting totalled most likely, so no alty parts.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
u should list the capabilities of it and post pix of it on ur car so that everyone knows what it can do :)

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
awesome, u dont happen to have any pics of it 3 wheelin do ya? that would be a first timer for me to see it done on a bagged alty

·
www.carzonemotorsport.com
973 Posts
eatmocake
Hey what kinda car are you looking at getting since you wrecked your car? Also what kinda things are you willing to take as far as trade.........I have things too..like an HPI Nitro remote control race car which retails for like $400 and it hauls ass too....uhm I also have some amps, a remote control start kit...three 19in tires just the tires....ans etc...hit me up man!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts