Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!

Hi, All!

Finally finished repainting and rebuilding the original front calipers from my 2005 Altima SE-R.

These are the larger single-piston calipers like the 6th Gen Maxima came with and require the larger 12.6" front rotor. This is a definite upgrade for most 3rd Gen Altimas (all but the SE-R), 5.5 Gen Maximas, and 2003-2005 350Zs.

The calipers were completely disassembled, cleaned, repainted (primer, engine enamel base, and clear coat with 2K hardener), and rebuilt with brand new gaskets and seals. Literally everything that could be new is new (except the caliper housing/piston and bracket). I've even included a set of Russell Speedbleeders so you can install these and bleed the lines by yourself (no 2nd person needed to help you bleed the calipers). I'm also including a nearly new (less than 500 miles) StopTech Street Performance brake pads (around $42+shipping).

New, these would cost a little under $300 shipped, but wouldn't include the paint job. Those of you who know me can vouch for the quality of the painting I do.

SOLD, and know that I'm open to reasonable offers.

Onto the pictures!

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Man, it sure is quiet in here.... Just saying, there was a time when there would have been a group of people interested in these NOW hard to find calipers. Great seller, strong mechanical skills, and an honest, trust worthy member. Shame its so quiet in here when stuff like this pops up for sale.....

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
+1 , no problem dealings with either BP or 4DZC, too bad it s quiet now .

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
3,668 Posts
Whoa, what?! These haven't sold yet?!

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
3,668 Posts
Hey @BPuff57 how about a package deal with the calipers, pads, shift knob, precats/O2s, and amber neons?

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey @BPuff57 how about a package deal with the calipers, pads, shift knob, precats/O2s, and amber neons?
I'll entertain that. What are you thinking for price? I can be pretty flexible on price with all that stuff. PM me and we'll work out a deal. Keep in mind that shipping may not be too friendly with the precats and the calipers - they'z heavy! I'll pass on what my cost is to ship, though.

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.