The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
(no im not a female)
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
fs: Car audio items (amps)

I need to move some stuff out of my room taking up lots of space. Ive got 2 amps I need to sell.

1 is a audiobahn 4004t 50x4 @ 4ohms just removed from my car and replaced it with a alpine mvr-t420- looking to get 50 + shipping

Rockford 301s 300x1 @ 2ohms, or 70x2??? @ ?ohms looking to get 50 + shiping for that one also.

Box for jl 10w3v2 25+shipping

I can email pictures to you. just hit me up in a post or a pm. If local in va within about 100-150 miles we can meet up somewhere.

Might be posting some other stuff forsale soon. As I need money - bottom of the sig......

·
Registered
46 Posts
I might be interested in the Rockford? Is it fully functional? What would s/h be to Greensboro, NC 27406? Do you accept Paypal?

·
(no im not a female)
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tomvpr said:
I might be interested in the Rockford? Is it fully functional? What would s/h be to Greensboro, NC 27406? Do you accept Paypal?

I do accept paypals. It was fully working when removed and I will test it before shipping to make sure I done send you a dead amp. Shipping will be 15 around 15 ill pay if it more.

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
easternjane said:
Rockford 301s 300x1 @ 2ohms, or 70x2??? @ ?ohms
QUOTE]

just in case someone else wants to know:
75 W X 2 @ 4 Ohms RMS
150 W X 2 @ 2 Ohms RMS
300 W X 1 @ 4 Ohms Bridged RMS

easternjane is a piece of crap!!! don't buy anything thing from him!!!

:D j/k bro!!!
this guy is pretty cool :cool:

i would have paypaled the $$$ to you right away 3 weeks ago :(

·
(no im not a female)
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2ndgen said:
easternjane said:
Rockford 301s 300x1 @ 2ohms, or 70x2??? @ ?ohms
QUOTE]

just in case someone else wants to know:
75 W X 2 @ 4 Ohms RMS
150 W X 2 @ 2 Ohms RMS
300 W X 1 @ 4 Ohms Bridged RMS

easternjane is a piece of crap!!! don't buy anything thing from him!!!

:D j/k bro!!!
this guy is pretty cool :cool:

i would have paypaled the $$$ to you right away 3 weeks ago :(
Sorry about getting the specs wrong, I was kinda of tired and pissed that I lost my job..

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
easternjane said:
Sorry about getting the specs wrong, I was kinda of tired and pissed that I lost my job..
whoa, sorry to here that man. good luck finding a new job.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah that sucks!!! I think most of us have been there before. I am sure it will all work out.

Thanks for the email. I hit you back early this morning. Just let me know if it all works and your paypal email address and I think we can do business.

Take it easy,

Tom

·
(no im not a female)
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tomvpr said:
Yeah that sucks!!! I think most of us have been there before. I am sure it will all work out.

Thanks for the email. I hit you back early this morning. Just let me know if it all works and your paypal email address and I think we can do business.

Take it easy,

Tom
Alright im going to hook it up to my car and see if it still works and power a old subs with it thats sitting here. Ill let you know by pm if im sure its in working conditon/ or if its dead.

·
(no im not a female)
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tomvpr said:

Take it easy,

Tom
I think it going to be all good soon Im going to apply for some jobs, adn I had a job offer up in New York when I was there this summer, but I couldnt really move there now. and the area it was in is way of out of my price of living area.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I use to live in NYC. If you can do it you should. I miss it soo much. The parties...the woman...the woman :)

I only lived there for 2yrs but damn I had a good time. Good luck!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts