The Nissan Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 5th gen Altima badge less grille (not completed). I started the project and just don't have the time now to finish the project. I am asking $150 for the grille and will include additional body filler.

I have already cut/removed the logo holder, fin fillers, added the backing to fill the gaps, added the 1st layer of filler and sanded. The buyer would need to finish sanding and shaping the fins before it can be painted.

Please also note that this grille was used before moding so the chrome trim has some light scratching on it. I planned on painting the grille and trim so it wasn't a concern to me, but I wanted to share. And has a few missing tabs on the back of the grille, which doesn't really matter imo because the grille actually is held to the bumper with several screws. So the tabs are just a bonus.

I am located near Hershey PA and would prefer to meet in person (buyer pick it up) to avoid shipping fees, damage, and also provide the buyer with the extra body filler to competed shaping the fins.

Serious buyers only please feel free to PM any questions. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price Drop... $140 Thanks

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP ..... $80 cash picked up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts