The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale one complete set of Buddy Club P1 SF wheels in gunmetal color. They are 17x7, bolt pattern in 4x114.3, with 42mm offset. They weigh approximately 17lbs and are very good quality Japanese wheels. They are in nearly new condition as I just bought them not more than 3 months ago. Those of you who've seen my car and know me, know I take care of my things. The tires mounted on them are Yokohama AVS ES100 in the size 215/45 17" with chrome valvestems and caps. I've put about 2k miles on them and they still look brand new. I have the stickers and center caps that came with them, but have not mounted them due to preference. The center caps will fit the back, but did not fit in the front. Maybe you'll have some luck getting them on, but I grew to like having the spindles exposed (I dont' go off-roading and I am careful where I drive).

I've set the price at $900 firm. These wheels are pretty rare, and have never seen them offered in wheel/tire combos. For some perspective on the wheels alone, the lowest I've seen is $650 shipped without applicable tax. And the tires go for about $500 not including mounting/balancing, valve stems & caps, or shipping and/or tax. I live in Sacramento, and I'd rather have the buyer pick up the wheels or arrange shipping. I can ship, but the offer price must be worthwhile for me. You may email or PM me if you're interested.

I will post more pics this week.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay folks, due to popular demand of more pics, here they are.

These are the wheels and tires I am selling.

Here are closer pics of them.

These are the real deal P1 Racing SFs if any of you so-called "JDM Freaks" know anything about JDM :D

I've also got a picture of the hologram sticker, but my camera sucks and can't take pictures things that small with good detail. It's about the size of a postage stamp.

The I have the wheel caps still in the bag, unopened, and stickers unapplied. Here's what they might look like if you put them on.

Here are pics of the tires. There is almost no wear at all. New tires have 10/32" depth, these have 9/32" depth.

As an example of just how new and clean these wheels are, here is the backside of one of them.

If you want more specific pics or larger versions of these, please let me know.

I've gotten lots of compliments on these wheels, and the fact that a lot of people ask what kind of wheels they are prove that they will make your car much more unique. These wheels are not made by the Buddy Club 2 Company which is a United States business entity unrelated to the Japenese Buddy Club Company. Buddy Club, Japan is a renowned aftermarket manufacturer who has won countless races and known for their superior aftermarket parts. Besides their famous wheels, they also make first class exhausts, suspensions, engine upgrades, and other parts. Don't be a follower, be a trend-setter, in my opinion, 5Zigen FN01s have become far too common to stand out, and those NISMO wheels are cast, not forged. For more info, please contact me via PM, or this thread. Otherwise, here's a weblink to their US website on these wheels.

http://www.buddyclub.us/buddyclub/P1 RACING SF/p1r_f.html

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
twanpd4 said:
u can get 18s brand new for less than that
Sure, if you want crappy, heavy 18s... without tires. This is for performance-oriented enthusiasts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts