The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This setup has been on my car for 2 weeks. I'm selling since my parents complain when sitting at the back seats. It's not loud at all, no idea why they complain.

2.25" Piping with Magnaflow 31" Stainless Steel round resonator, and Magnaflow Stainless Steel muffler Style #14829.

This custom catback has strighten out the restrictive piping near the muffler.

Asking for $345 shipped
or $265 shipped without muffler

·
fLiPrYdE
1,956 Posts
hey man, could you tell me shipping charge to 10710...also..how does it sound, i was about to get custom piping and order all my stuff soon, but this doesnt sound 2 bad of a deal...was going to get a 24' magnaflow resonator with the magnaflow 14830

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the exhaust tone, it's not loud at all.
I used a 31" resonator to quiet the exhaust down a bit because I originally I plan to put headers on afterwards. But my parents complain that I am too into cars, and ask me to sell my mods.

Shipping should be around $40-50.

How about $345 shipped?

·
fLiPrYdE
1,956 Posts
im not 2 sure man, right now i have 260 dollars in saving, where i think 300 might be just enuff to get me some custom piping for myself..but i was just interested in the specifics as in sound becuase i am hopefully soon going to get one done, and also seeing how moderately priced it is...who knows if i get impatient i mite give u a pm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts