The Nissan Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so as my title says I am selling a brand new in box, NEVER used DC power Inc 270 amp alternator that will fit any 3rd Gen Altima 3.5, yes ANY, and all 6th Gen Maximas. THIS is the best alternator available, not just for our car, but most cars. DC Power Inc over builds the heck out of these things, feel free to visit their site or google them. :) When i bought this I paid over $600.00 plus $45.00 shipping. Simply put, this thing will run just about any sized system you can fit in your car and still have plenty left over in reserves. Multiple batteries? No problem for this charging beast! Buy with FULL confidence! Trusted member, and quick shipper. I know you want your shit and like me, hate waiting for it. :)
Since I am selling my car and everything else associated with it, this is no longer needed. Lets start this off with

$500.00 shipped OBO

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Ben....as with most things for sale, im sure ill have to list this elsewhere. Some broke assed posers....lol j/k

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Bump: Today only I will offer this for $XXX shipped (U.S. only No Canada...lol)

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stop being so cheap Parag. lmao. If you want it whip out that "CREBIT" card and hit the send funds button on Paypal.
I would trade with you for cash and audio gear but the F150 has the Sync3 with 8" Sony touch screen and no best way to add an amp without an OEM integration device like one of those from Audio Control. So I doubt I will be doing much to it audio/video wise.

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump. 1 day sale is off the table, lol but you can still Pm me with your best offer. ( One day sale was for THAT day only. Once that time passes the deal is no longer offered)

5 people interested, ironically only one of these 5 people is from our forum. People do your research... this is a very expensive alternator because it works better than any other H.O alt out there period. Go to the DCPowerinc.com website and see what they are selling for and see how they stack up against the competition! This represents a steal! Again, this is BRAND new!

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I sometimes hope this thread will burn up and die.

:'(

Let me see what I can do by the end of the week.
What??????? lmao!!

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Memorial Day special $xxx shipped!

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Ronnie. Seems audio around here is a dead/dying concept? lol

·