The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ready to install. Just unplug the old and plug in the new. Don't have any pics, I could take one this weekend. It's the one that came in my 2001 GXE Limited Edition. Two seperate units, the single din CD player HU and the single din 6 disc Changer. Make me offers.

Also 4 BRAND NEW stock steelies with hubcaps. I bought Nissan Alloys when I bought the car so the steelies were only on the car for 2 days. Make me offers on these too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
stock radios

I'm thinking of starting a collection of stock radios... I think I have 12 or so already.

·
Registered
42 Posts
cd player

what do you think about trading for the stock double din tape and cd player that came in the 98's and some cash?

Eddie

·
Registered
172 Posts
hey man, will that CD player and changer fir in a 94 GXE? If so, I'll take it. I'll also take the steelies. I am in dire need of winter tires. My zip code is 53154. Can you give me a total on everything. I can paypal you whenever you want. I also have some 17s chromes if you're interested but thats totally up to you. I also recently upgraded my system so I have some stuff left over. Simple stuff though, like a couple amps and a couple subs. So if you want to trade, cool, if not, I'll just pay cash. Later

·
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AltyRepresent check your PM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts