The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm selling a Kodak easyshare DX4530 digital 5 megapixel camera with a 256mb sd card. Its my gf's, reason I'm selling it is b/c she's in a photography class, and she needed a full manual camera, this is only a half manual camera, so unless your in deep into photography for a career or major, this won't matter to you. She coudn't return it b/c she lost the manual, and the cap for the lens, but the camera is brand new.

What i can do, is print out the entire manual, and give u 4 nimh rechargeable batteries for u to use.

She wouldn't be selling it b/c it's a NIce camera, but, it's schooltime, and she needs the money for books.

You get the camera, printed manual, 256mb SD card, and 4 nimh batts

Remember, this is a 5 megapixel camera

the link to the camera from kodak's website

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=1155&pq-locale=en_US

Looking to sell it for 220 or best offer

Email me at [email protected] for any questions
or hit me up on aim vid401t

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, had two guys want it, 1 guy never responded after sayin he was intersted, and the other didn't have the money, SOOOOoooo it's still for SALE, buy IT b4 someone else does

·
Registered
194 Posts
180 buxs shipped??? :angel1:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
?? that ebay price is around the same as my price with 13 hours left to go, 192.50, plus another 7.50 for shipping. which is 199.50, so if you go with him, u save 50cents, BUT, he only offers at 32mb sd flash card, i have a 256mb sd flash card.

Not tryin to rip anyone off man, i believe that what I'm offering for the price is a good deal, i have 2 cameras, just tryin to sell the one I don't use.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts