The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I heard that these wheels will fit your cars. They are 19x8.5 +45 offset Lowenhart BR5's. Lug pattern 5x114.3.

Long story short, a local shop sold me these wheels for my TL. They conformed that they would fit....but they don't. Now I need to sell them!!!!! They won't take them back.

Let me know if you are interested....

·
OG
4,071 Posts
i dont know about the newest altimas ... but the 1st and 2nd gen have a 4 lug pattern ... not 5

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
that's how much you want...i realize that they are Lowenharts but that's alot.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These wheels are $1000.00 a piece brand new. And I am selling these practically brand new. Only on my car for 2 months. Basically it's a $1000.00 off.

·
White Boy
1,225 Posts
hold on somethin sounds real fishy..it might just be me tho

first he says they wont fit his TL yet he shows a pic of them on a TL

Then he says they have been on HIS car for 2 moths...but i thought they couldnt fit on his car??

:confused: :confused:

is it just me or is anyone else confused by what he is sayin???

just lookin out for fellow .Net member..wouldnt want to see someone get ripped off huge

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
geesh guys....WTF? Thanks for ruining my thread!!!!!

To answer all of you suspicions, this shady shop installed the wheels on my TL. After about a week I noticed that something was wrong, specially when people were in the back seat and making sharp turns. I took it back to the shop and told them that the tires were rubbing. They said they took it for a road test and did some adjustments. Guess that didn't wotk cuz they were still rubbing....after about a month or so I had to take them off.

I'm not trying to get over on anyone. I just need to sell these cuz they obviously don't fit my car. I checked around on Ebay and other forums and there are older Lowenhart wheels selling for the same as my asking price. I'm not trying to rip anyone off. If I had a car that fit these wheels I would be all over it. There is nothing wrong with these wheels. If you live near or in NJ you can come check them out if you'd like.

But c'mon guys....don't ruin my thread...that's just not right.

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
we're not trying to dawg...you have to understand this community and we all look out for one another....but I just don't see you getting 3000.00 for those wheels, I have some hook ups at some wheel dealers here where I live and can get 19 inch lowens for about 2500.00 brand new.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$2500 brand new!!!!! Wassup then....hook me up with that deal. Cuz after I sell these I'm getting new correct BR5's.

Wassup?

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
whatever you want dawg...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts