The Nissan Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Removed from my car just this past Saturday at 83,000 miles. No issues in the least, and all heatsinks are in very good shape. Pics below look like the radiator is leaking, but it's just because I sprayed it off with water and took pictures right away. The only reason I'm selling is that I found a great deal on an all-aluminum Mishimoto radiator, and I was looking to add some cooling capacity and bling to the engine bay. This unit is still in great shape, but it does show the 80,000+ miles. Would be a great replacement for any 2002-2006 Altima (not sure if specific to V-6 models, as it may also work on the 2.5's) and any 2004-2008 Maxima.

This is a genuine OEM radiator and was the original on this car. Courtesy Nissan lists this part new for over $450, without the radiator cap. This one is used and includes the OEM cap.

Asking $100.00 OBO plus appropriate shipping costs to your location. Radiator is already packed and ready to go in the Mishimoto box I received with my new radiator. If you don't like the price, PM me your offer - willing to consider reasonable offers.

Pics!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts