The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay folks, looks like I will be parting her after all. The front bumper and fenders are smashed, I think the headlights are messed up. Among what I have are:
  • Custom leather seats from leather seats.com
  • Clear Tails SOLD
  • Chrome interior door handles $50 shipped
  • Stock 2 Peg Spoiler $100 plus ship
  • SE wheels $250 plus shipping OBO
  • Power mirrors $55 shipped (driver side only)
  • Stock tape player/radio $20 shipped
  • Grey interior
  • Air suspension
  • Engine with 46-47K miles make an offer
  • Transmission with 46-47k miles $400 (pick up only)
  • Factory fogs with brackets, wires and switch........$200 shipped
  • Blackout headlight covers
  • almost all other stock parts
I will post prices soon. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Best offer on air suspension so far is $1600

also, please make offers in this thread so i dont have to constantly empty my pm box

·
Wait... How big?
130 Posts
::whines::

I need a clear interior dome light cover, mine's cracked
:( ::sadness encapsulates him:: How much?

And also, what about those plastic vent things on the very front and very rear of their respective decks? What color are yours? Could you take pics of them? I may want them even if they are different colors :) That's why god made spray paint.

pic0

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
leather pics

mint cond except for one MINOR flaw:

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
webpheret said:
::whines::

I need a clear interior dome light cover, mine's cracked
:( ::sadness encapsulates him:: How much?

And also, what about those plastic vent things on the very front and very rear of their respective decks? What color are yours? Could you take pics of them? I may want them even if they are different colors :) That's why god made spray paint.

pic0
clear dome light cover i can do. the front one or the one in the middle of the ceiling? the front defroster vents are black, and the ones in back are grey, if i still have them. i'll have to check. the clips might be broken but you can easily superglue them. i'll ge back to you with prices

·
Wait... How big?
130 Posts
eatmocake said:
clear dome light cover i can do. the front one or the one in the middle of the ceiling? the front defroster vents are black, and the ones in back are grey, if i still have them. i'll have to check. the clips might be broken but you can easily superglue them. i'll ge back to you with prices
The one in the middle of the ceiling. I'll take it all off your hands :) Making the best of a bad situation makes a lot of things better in the end. Closure.

It's like organ donation. Some people think it's weird, but in death, there is only life to celebrate. Sorry hear it happened to a car with such a sweet-ass interior. I wish I had enough cash for the whole thing.

Thanks.

pic0

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
i'll take the interior...

PM'd you... :D

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks man. it's driveable for now but totalled nonetheless

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
how much for SE wheels w/ and w/o tires?

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
minor request, but I'm wanting the the little bubble dome that goes over the light trunk bulb. If you look under the deck lid in the trunk, there is a little plastic half dome. if you were to snap it open, you'd find the trunk bulb in there. I'd like just the dome cover. We need something like this for our iBi2 kit to cover up the license plate bulb. It's too bright without anything covering it up. Let me know if you can send me this, thanks.

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ross said:
is that weed under your seat in the 2nd pic?
lol that is part of the seat, i think where it reclines
;)

altimavixen i'll probably just have you send me shipping for that thing and we'll call it a day. maybe i can even put it in an envelope.

ricerx - okay finally, you can have it :D. $40 shipped for the padded armrest (grey)

more prices coming soon, as i get them

1 - 20 of 141 Posts