The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is so easy for anyone who is going turbo, the dirty work is done. you dont have to worry about buying an ecu, shipping it to jwt, waiting forever for them to program it and ship it back..
bumppppppp

·
Registered
437 Posts
ERyNN29 said:
This is a 95 OBDII ECU, manual transmission, programmed for turbo and 370cc injectors.
$500 + shipping (which is about $20).
But didnt you just have to switch ECU's cause you had to run your application with OBDI instead of OBDII.. I have a 94 Manual Its going to have to use OBDI too isnt it.. Im also getting a Cobra MAS.. Is it programmed for that too?

·
Registered
437 Posts
AceAltima said:
OBDII will not work with your OBDI setup Luv_Jonzzzz....
thats what I thought, and was what I was trying to explain to shorty... She needs to let people know what setup its for....

·
Registered
437 Posts
ERyNN29 said:
i did you fuckin idiot. did you not read my post?
LOOK!!!! I was just trying to helping you out... I know what works with what... You didnt specify that OBD2 only works with OBD2... I ve seen the same exact situation on here where someone bought an ECU from someone thinking that IT would work with their sh it and it didnt and they tried to blame the other person... I hope you wouldn't post something like that on ebay... You might get negative feedback from a unhappy customer that whats to claim you didnt tell him every when in your eyes he should have already known.. Just keep in mind that you do have some amatuers on here..

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
seems kinda shady/fuked up that you're selling an ecu that didnt work for you, and that may or may not work for anyone else, without expressing the problems you had with it in this thread

·
Registered
437 Posts
Well it will work.. but only for OBD2 setups.. See some people dont know that and I tried telling her but she wanted to blow up in my face about the whole thing.. Wasnt even trying to start no trouble..:wall:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Its an ok deal too.. But whoever is using it is pretty much going to have to run the exact same setup that the ECU was programmed for like it or not or send it to JWT to change 1 or 2 things and spend another $500 just for that..... THINK ABOUT IT...
Sorry for messing up your sell Erynn but I think people do need to know things like this...
DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO ONTO YOU
get it? got it? GET IT.......................

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Luv_Jonzzz said:
Its an ok deal too.. But whoever is using it is pretty much going to have to run the exact same setup that the ECU was programmed for like it or not or send it to JWT to change 1 or 2 things and spend another $500 just for that.....
nah it only costs $100 to add something, not $500

1 - 20 of 25 Posts