The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who are interested:

I have 2 week old short throw shifter kit from HPautoworks.com. Their website states that this is the same kit as Nismo,Mossy,Stillena and Nissan Motorsporsts. I used it for 2 weeks so it's virtually brand new. The only thing I don't have is the orginal installation manual (which really sucked in my opinion). I believe the various installation how to's have been posted on this site. Anyway, I purchased it for $130. I will sell it for $90!! I will only accept cashiers check or preferably paypal ([email protected]).

Please use the above email to contact me if you are interested.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
company man said:
what's your reason for wanting to sell it?
Too hard to shift? Too short? and why did you think the instructions sucked?
My first reason is that I hate this freaking car. It's all looks. I can't stand how it drives and all of the crap that constantly goes wrong with it. Anyway, I'm selling the shifter because I am selling my car.

The shifter felt okay. At first it was annoying because I thaught it needed too much effort, but I got used to it and it also loosened up a bit.

The intructions don't properly tell you how to remove all of the dash and console parts. I guess I'm the type of guy that prefers visual directions over written directions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts