Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Year: 2007
Make: Nissan
Model: Altima
Trim: 2.5 SL
Paint: Majestic Blue Metallic
Interior: Black Leather
Mileage: 97,000 miles
Title: Clean Title (Have AutoCheck Title History Report)

Good:
- Well Equipped 4 cylinder model
- Aftermarket Double DIN GPS Navigation Head Unit
- Mint black leather interior
- Leather steering wheel and shift knob
- Heated front seats
- Power Sunroof
- 8-Way Power driver seat with lumber support
- HomeLink mirror with auto dimming
- Auto Up/Down windows, remote front window down
- New Centric Brake Pads & Rotors & fluid
- Fresh Mobil 1 engine oil, OEM Nissan filter
- Yokohama Avid Envigor tires 245/45/18 recently rotated
- Gas saving, avg 28 MPG
- New rebuilt OEM transmission
- All fluid replaced
- Cold A/C
- Non-Smoker
- 18x9 +42 BBS LM Style wheel with machined lip
- Clean Title in hand, no lien
- Registration up to date, and passes SMOG easily and legally

Bad:
- TPMS light stays on due to bad sensor
- Trunk hook missing
- Scratches on front and rear bumper
- 3/4 wheels are curbed

Price: $9450 obo, CASH only. No payments, No Trade

I have a 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5SL mid-size sedan for sale. It has the beautiful Majestic Blue Metallic paint, black leather interior, 2.5L 175 HP / 180 lb-ft torque inline 4 engine, CVT automatic transmission, and it averages about 28 MPG on regular gas. It has about 97k miles. This vehicle has the 2.5SL package with includes the leather interior, heated front seats, power driver seat with lumber support, leather steering wheel shift knob, HomeLink mirror with auto dimming, and dual zone climate control.

I'm a Nissan enthusiast, and this was my mom's daily driver until we bought her a new car. We are the 2nd owner, purchased in 2008 with 3000 miles on the clock. It has been excellent for the past 7 years with nothing but regular maintenance. Unlike a lot of the other Altima that's currently for sale, this car was never modified minus the aftermarket wheels and it is one of the cleanest example for sale currently.

All maintenance were performed. New rebuilt transmission was put in by Ross Nissan in El Monte, early 2015 at about 90k miles under power-train warranty because it wasn't switching between drive and reverse quickly. CVT Transmission fluid was also replaced. Mobile 1 5w-30 Engine oil, OEM Nissan oil filter, tire rotation was performed about 200 miles ago. New brake pad, rotors, and brake fluid about 500 miles ago. New battery put in late 2015. Radiator fluid was replaced in 2014 at around 85k. It has aftermarket 18" alloy wheel with then new Yokohama Avid Envigor tires put on around 70k.
An aftermarket Double DIN deck / headunit was installed. It features bluetooth, usb / ipod connectivity, and GPS Navigation by Garmin. The stock head unit only had an AUX port.

Front bumper has quite a few scratches and scuffs. Rear bumper was kissed by another car's license plate holder, and more scratches. Body is in pretty good condition for a car with near 100k mileage. It has the normal small door dings, dents, and etc, nothing major. NO ACCIDENT minus the tap on the rear bumper (see picture).

TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor) light is on. I think one or more of the sensor is out of battery or bad, and it seems to be a very common problem among all the Nissan of the same generation. Either check your tire pressure regularly or spend ~$120 to fix it. I left it alone because it's not a major issue.
Trunk net hook is missing. 3/4 wheels are curbed, but tires are not damaged. I do have a matching 18" full size spare available. Wheels were originally black with machined face, but my mom did not like black so I masked and painted the face Hyper Silver.

I knew I was selling the Altima in the near future, but I want to make sure the maintenance was up to date and the new owner 100% satisfied. This car is mechanically sound and will run years without any major issue!

More High Resolution Pictures here:
2007 Nissan Altima 2.5SL For Sale - Album on Imgur
https://flic.kr/s/aHsktKogQU

1 - 1 of 1 Posts