The Nissan Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
350Z
5,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used for a month, I'm gonna sell it for $190 shipped. That a big bargain considering I got it for $275 directly from stillen.
It is clean and will look like brand new.

·
350Z
5,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, when we took off the muffler, we saw ID numbers on top which I sent to a stillen rep, and he said that its a stillen exhaust that was sent ot me. The problem was in the resonator and now I got screwed in the ass because I have 2 mufflers. I already installed the other one and I don't feel like paying $150 to get the stillen back on there.

·
donor cycle
8,475 Posts
i thought it sounded pretty good

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
if the $ keeps going down, I'll be interested.
Jay

·
DRGN4DR
2,128 Posts
97limited said:
There is nothing wrong with it, and it sounds good? Also does it fit all gen. Altys, And is it a bolt on.
sounds good as long as u leave a your cat...and a resonator if u have a header...but for first gens...all u gotta do is take it to a muffler shop and have them weld it on instead of bolt it on like u would a 2nd gen...

·
350Z
5,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
directly bolts on to a 2nd gen, probably needs work for a 1st gen. Someone make me a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Do you have paypal, if so I am interested but have a few questions,,

is this in good condition with no like major scratches or rusting,,
is this definately the stillen muffler, you garantee it,,
what does this look like?? pics anywhere me to see
is this really loud, i know people say it sounds good but dont want something that is too, too, loud,,
would you take a paypal for 150 shipped cause thats the most i can come up with,,,

hit me back

·
350Z
5,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my paypal
[email protected]

Its in good condition, barely used. I have a header, CAI, 2.25'' mandrel bent w/ highflow cat, and resonator.
So with my setup it was loud and deep. When I took off the cat and resonator, it was WAY too loud. I put the cat back on and found out the problem was the shitty resonator that the shop installed. I guarantee 100% its a stillen muffler, I sent a picture with the ID codes and was verified by stillen to be one of theirs.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Will this be really loud with just a stillen intake and basically no other engine mods, also what do you think, will i have inspections trouble with this in jersey,, i will take it for 150 shipped, is that good for you,, thanks,, i will be doing paypal whenever you want me to,, thanks

where can i see a picture

·
350Z
5,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its just a muffler, the cat controls the emmissions, if you want, I can send it to stillen (they have a warranty), they can check it out for you and I'll put your address as the return address.
$150 is fine, let me know what you want to do

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
stillen mufflers are nice. it doesnt sound as deep as a greddy but its real deep. nothing like the usual civic asscrack fart pipes.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I will take it for 150,,,,,,, Paypal, i just need you to post back your paypal account info and i will send it tonight, the shipping is up to you since you are giving me such a break on this, no immediate delivery needed,,, dont worry about that stillen sending it in thing, dont want to be a jerk but just want to be sure i get something good,, i will also email you my return address and can you get me a tracking number? thanks
reply asap, so i can do this tonight

1 - 17 of 17 Posts