The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Place Racing mounts now and have no need for the front and rear stock mounts.. they were recently replaced about 6 months ago, so they're in perfectly fine condition.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$20 each.. but i think Flarearrow is gonna buy them on saturday at the meet.. if not, ill let ya know.

·
Banned
1,617 Posts
sorry, i was just sayin what i thought. i still think that's a nice ass. and wtf rev, u tryin to suck up for some of that? cause it prob aint gonna happen. sorry old man

·
Malfunctioning Member
3,107 Posts
If flare doesn't take them.....:brow:

or we could just cut flare out of the picture....you know how much help my altima needs...

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alti97 said:
sorry, i was just sayin what i thought. i still think that's a nice ass. and wtf rev, u tryin to suck up for some of that? cause it prob aint gonna happen. sorry old man
shut up ass :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,617 Posts
i bet if i run some game on u, u'll open up those pretty legs fast. and btw, the grl in the pic is too white, she needs some tan

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i bet that will never happen. and btw, the kid in ur pic is too fat, he needs some jenny craig.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
You guys are such perverts!! Do you actully think Erynn would take a pic of her ass and post it online? I think she has manners... AND RESPECT A LADY FOOLS!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts